In Ortodent we provide most of the general dental procedures:
- Aesthetic general dental procedures (dental sealants, ceramic inlays, onlay, esthetic veneers, use of a soft-tissue laser), prosthetics, implantology.
- Tooth whitening – is a unique procedure using Zoom light and bleach that whitens teeth a few shades.
- Laser treatment – we use the soft-tissue Sirona laser. It eliminates polyps, frenulum, treat mouth ulcer and eliminate herpes labialis.
If necessary, our external partners are involved in your treatment – specialists of ORAL SURGERY, ENDODONTICS, PARODONTOLOGY.
Golden rules of orthodontic treatment
- Always remember to clean your teeth after each meal and use dental floss or water shower at least once a day.
- Use a set of brushes that are recommended in Ortodent and do not forget – change brushes when bristles are freyed.
- Use a fluoride toothpaste.
- Avoid foods that contain a lot of sugar and are sticky. During treatment with a fix orthodontic appliance be careful while eating and carefully bite hard food. Cut food into small pieces.
- Store a removable orthodontic appliance in a suitable box. Clean an appliance and a bracket with a special brush.
- Visit your dentist every six months for regular checkups.
- Visit a dental hygienist at least three times a year for professional teeth cleaning an fluoride varnish treatment.
Mandatory to make an appointment
To be examined in our practice, it is necessary to schedule an appointment in advance